The Zell am See-Kaprun summer card
Summer vacation in Kaprun with added value
Experience more every day between glacier, mountain and lake
From the shores of the sparkling blue Zeller See to the varied hiking trails of the Schmittenhöhe to the viewing platform “Top of Salzburg” on the glacier of the Kitzsteinhorn: Zell am See-Kaprun opens up a variety of experiences between glacier, mountain and lake that is unique in Austria.
The Zell am See-Kaprun summer card is the literal door opener to all these possibilities and around 40 attractions: It includes numerous excursion destinations, but also the use of mountain railways and the Zeller shipping as well as access to gorges and waterfalls, lidos and museums.
100% added value with the premium partners
All premium partner attractions are included in the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card. These include using the mountain railways to the local mountains in the region – Schmittenhöhe, Kitzsteinhorn* and Maiskogel -, boat trips on Lake Zell and visiting the Kaprun high mountain reservoirs, the Sigmund Thun Gorge or the Krimmler waterfalls. (*excluding 3K K-connection and ski lifts)
Bonus partners with additional advantages and benefits
The bonus partners of the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card 2022 grant discounts and open up a wide range of activities in the region and beyond. The special attractions include the sunset ticket for the TAUERN SPA, ascent and descent with the 3K K-onnection to the Kitzsteinhorn and participation in the popular Cool Kids Fun children’s program in Zell am See-Kaprun.
All benefits at a glance
- Discover something new every day from the day of arrival to the day of departure
- Up to 40 attractions open up a unique variety of experiences
- Individual use of the offer through personalized cards, also for each child
- You will receive the card when you check in at the participating accommodation establishments
- The summer card is valid from May 15 to October 31, 2022
CAR-FREE VACATION | SUMMER CARD = MOBILITY CARD
All public transport in Pinzgau included.
Conditions of use in July and August:
In the high season, the summer card is valid from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
The top 4 attractions can be used from the 2nd day of your stay:
These include the Schmittenhöhebahn and the trassXpress on the Schmittenhöhe, the Gipfelbahn on the Kitzsteinhorn, the ascent to the Kaprun high mountain reservoirs and the boat trip on Lake Zell. Subject to change! As of February 2022
- Schmittenhöhe cable car | Zell am See
- Kitzsteinhorn cable car | Kaprun
- Mountain railway MK Maiskogelbahn | Kaprun
- Kaprun high mountain reservoirs | Kaprun
- Shipping | Zell am See
- 3 lidos | Zell am See
- indoor pool | Zell am See
- Kaprun Museum | Kaprun
- Sigmund Thun Gorge | Kaprun
- Castle Ritzen Museum | Saalfelden
- National Park Worlds | Mittersill
- Wildlife and Leisure Park Ferleiten | Fusch-Ferleiten
- show mine | Leogang
- Vorderkaser Gorge | St. Martin
- Seisenberg Gorge | Weißbach
- Kitzloch Gorge | Taxenbach
- Krimml Waterfalls | Krimml
- Public transportation
(bus and train) in Pinzgau
- Cool Kids Fun Children’s Program | Zell am See Kaprun
- Casino Zell am See | Zell am See
- Vogt Tower Museum | Zell am See
- slow train | Zell am See
- Vorderegger Travel | Zell am See
- Minigolf Bleiweis-Zehentner in Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- Tennis courts in Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- 3K K-connection Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- My first 3,000m Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- Dam wall tour high mountain reservoirs | Kaprun
- TAUERN SPA Zell am See-Kaprun – Sunset Ticket | Kaprun
- Vötter’s Vehicle Museum | Kaprun
- Rafting Center | Kaprun-Taxenbach
- Diesel Cinema | Bruck ad Grossglocknerstr.
- Mining and Gothic Museum | Leogang
- Adventure “Minigolf” | Bruck ad Grossglocknerstr.
- Pinzgau Archery School No. 1 | Saalfelden
- World of experience wood – Mühlauer saw | fusch
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road | Ferleiten – Heiligenblut
- Water Worlds Krimml | Krimml
- Steam train Pinzgauer Lokalbahn | Zell am See-Krimml
Don’t miss out on these top holiday offers for your next Johannahof holiday! We look forward to your visit and your non-binding inquiry .