Summer vacation in Kaprun
Always something going on around the Johannahof!
Finally, the sun is shining, the thermometer is slowly climbing – summer is here! The countryside around our Johannahof is green and blooming. The first baths open, the cable cars switch to hiking. A summer holiday in Kaprun is everything but boring. We’ll be happy to tell you why.
Lace up your hiking boots!
Hiking in Zell am See-Kaprun is a real experience. Leisurely walks in the valley, demanding alpine tours and sporty excursions into the mountains – the hiking holiday in Kaprun really does it all. Conquer the mountains and dare a detour to the summit world 3000 on the Kitzsteinhorn with fascinating alpine experiences or to the Moserboden with a dam wall tour – only when hiking in Kaprun!
Mountain bike holiday in Kaprun
Whether bicycle or mountain bike, even e-bike: the region around the Johannahof is made for two wheels. Our house offers a direct connection to the Tauern Cycle Path, which runs 325 km from Passau to Krimml. As a guest, you can rent bikes directly from the house and use the lockable bicycle garage. With the mountain bike you can conquer Zell am See-Kaprun in no time.
You can also look forward to:
- Golf on two 18-hole championship courses
- action-packed summer tobogganing
- Swimming and boating on Lake Zell
- Geocaching with the Johannahof rental starter kit – 50 caches within a 3 km radius of our apartments
- Top discounts with the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card
- our large children’s playground
- Barbecue at the Johannahof and much more!
Fancy a summer holiday in Kaprun? Then let your hosts at the Johannahof put together a non-binding offer for you – we look forward to seeing you!