The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
Added value for your summer holiday in Kaprun
The added value for your summer holiday! Experience many destinations in the province of Salzburg without any additional costs with the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card!
From 15 May to 15 October, all guests of participating accommodations will receive the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card. You can use the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card as frequently as you like and save admission fees for the entire duration of your stay. Enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
Mountain railways, pools and much more
Many entrances are included for owners of the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card. Enjoy natural attractions and sights like our cable cars, indoor pools, buses, lidos and much more. Either get free entrance or just pay a discount price. It is worth getting the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card.
Your trump card for more first-class summer fun!
Receive the discount ticket directly upon your arrival as a Johannahof guest – free of charge for the entire duration of your stay. The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card cannot be purchased.
The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card is worth it: save up to € 800 a week!
Bonus partners - discounts:
- Cool Kids Fun kids program | Zell am See-Kaprun
- Postbus (public bus) | Zell am See-Kaprun | SVV
- Pay € 1 per adult and € 0.50 per child for taking the bus in and between Zell am See-Kaprun
- Lines 660 | 71
- Sightseeing train (Bummelzug) Zell am See | Zell am See
- Excursions - Vorderegger Reisen
- Crazy golf Bleiweis-Zehentner in Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- Tennis courts Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- Traditional Austrian Costume Photo | Kaprun
- My first 3,000 m peak – guided Kitzsteinhorn summit tour
- Guided dam tour at the Kaprun alpine reservoirs
- Bike rental INTERSPORT Bründl | Kaprun
- TAUERN SPA - Sunset Ticket from 6 pm
- Adventure-Center Kaprun | Kaprun
- Tennis courts Sport Glaser | Kaprun
- Heimatabend at Kaprun Castle | Kaprun
- Adventure Golf | Woferlgut – Adventure Golf, Bruck a. d. Grossglocknerstraße
- Diesel Cinema | Bruck a. d. Grossglocknerstraße
- Mühlauersäge Adventure Sawmill, Fusch
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road, Ferleiten-Heiligenblut
- Worlds of Water | Krimml
- Local Pinzgau steam train | Zell am See-Kaprun
- 1 x use of the Schmittenhöhe cable car on the peak, the Gipfelbahn cable car on the Kitzsteinhorn and a boat trip around lake Zell within 6 days (exception valid in July and August) – otherwise unrestricted use. The use of the glacier ski lifts is not included. All other facilities in operation can be used as often as you like.
Don’t miss out on these great holiday offers for your next Johannahof stay! We’re looking forward to your visit and your non-binding enquiry.