The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer card
Added value for your summer holiday in Kaprun
Discover more every day between the Glacier, mountains and lake
From the banks of the beautiful blue waters of Lake Zell to the various hiking trails on the Schmittenhöhe and the “Top of Salzburg” viewing platform on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier: Zell am See-Kaprun offers holidaymakers a unique range of experiences between the glaciers, mountains and lake.
The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card literally provides the key to all these possibilities and around 40 attractions. It includes countless excursion destinations but also the use of cable cars and a boat trip on Lake Zell as well as access to gorges and waterfalls, lidos and museums.
100% added value with the Premium partners
All premium partner attractions are included in the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card. These include use of the cable cars on the local mountains in the region – the Schmittenhöhe, Kitzsteinhorn* and Maiskogel –, the boat trip on Lake Zell as well as a visit to the Kaprun High Mountain Reservoirs, Sigmund Thun Gorge or the Krimml Waterfalls. (*excludes the 3K K-onnection and ski lifts)
Bonus partners with additional benefits and discounts
The bonus partners of the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card 2021 offer discounts and access to a wide range of activities in the region and beyond. Particular attractions include the Sunset Ticket for the TAUERN SPA, a trip up and down the Kitzsteinhorn with the 3K K-onnection and participation in the Cool Kids Fun childrens programm in Zell am See-Kaprun.
All the benefits at a glance
- Discover something new every day for the duration of your stay
- Up to 40 attractions offer a unique range of experiences
- Individual use of the offer through personalised cards, also for each child
- You will receive the card when you check in with participating accommodation providers
- The Summer Card is valid from 15 May to 31 October 2021
CAR FREE HOLIDAYS | SUMMER CARD = MOBILITY CARD
Whole public transport across Pinzgau included.
In peak season, the Summer Card is valid from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
The top 4 attractions can be used from the 2nd day of your stay:
These are the cable cars Schmittenhöhebahn and trassXpress on the Schmittenhöhe, the Gipfelbahn cable car on the Kitzsteinhorn, access to the Kaprun High Mountain Reservoirs and the round boat trip on Lake Zell. Subject to change! Status February 2021
- Cool Kids Fun childrens program | Zell am See-Kaprun
- Casino Zell am See | Zell am See
- Museum Vogtturm | Zell am See
- Slow road train | Zell am See
- Vorderegger Travel | Zell am See
- Mini golf Bleiweis-Zehentner in Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- Tennis courts Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- 3K K-onnection Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- Guided dam wall tour High Altitude Reservoirs | Kaprun
- My first 3.000 m peak Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- TAUERN SPA Zell am See-Kaprun – Sunset Ticket | Kaprun
- Vötter’s vehicle museum | Kaprun
- Rafting Center | Kaprun – Taxenbach
- Diesel cinema | Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
- Mining and gothic museum | Leogang
- Adventure “Minigolf” | Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
- Pinzgauer Bogensportschule No. 1 | Saalfelden
- Experience World Wood Mühlauersäge | Fusch
- Grossglockner high alpine road | Ferleiten – Heiligenblut
- Worlds of Water | Krimml
- Steam train of the Pinzgau railway | Zell am See – Krimml
Don’t miss out on these great holiday offers for your next Johannahof stay! We’re looking forward to your visit and your non-binding enquiry.