Hiking in Kaprun and more summer activities
There’s always something happening around Johannahof!
Finally, the sun is shining, temperatures are rising – summer’s here! The land around our Johannahof becomes green and blossoms. The first pools open, the mountain railways get ready for hiking in Kaprun. Summer holidays in Kaprun are everything but boring. Wonder why? Let us show you.
Lace up your hiking boots!
Hiking in Zell am See-Kaprun is an experience to behold. Neat walkways in the valley, challenging mountain pasture tours and sporty mountain trips – your hiking holidays in Kaprun have it all. Conquer mountains and visit Gipfelwelt 3000 on Kitzsteinhorn with fascinating alpine experiences or the Moserboden alpine reservoir with a guided tour of the dam – only with hiking in Kaprun!
Kaprun by mountain bike
Bikes or mountain bikes, even e-bikes: the region around Johannahof is perfect for two wheels. Our hotel offers a direct connection to the Tauern Cycle Path leading from Passau to Krimml over 325 km. Our guests can rent their bikes directly at our hotel and use the bike garage, which can be locked. Conquer Zell am See-Kaprun in no time by mountain bike.
Also look forward to:
- Golf on two 18-hole championship courses
- Action-packed summer tobogganing
- Swimming and boating on Lake Zell
- Geocaching with the Johannahof starter rental kit – 50 caches within a 3 km radius of our apartments – the perfect alternative to hiking in Kaprun!
- Amazing discounts with the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
- Our large children’s playground
- BBQ at Johannahof
- And much more!
Looking forward to spending your summer in Kaprun? Have your Johannahof hosts compile a non-binding offer for your – we’re looking forward to meeting you!